My grading scale

It is subjective, but I think you'll be able to understand where I'm coming from:

1-3 "Horrible" : NEVER BUY THIS!!!! (Or buy it just to see what crappy beer tastes like.)

4-5 "Ok" : These beers need a little work. Usually from a company known for another type of brew.

6-7 "Good": It's ok, for now.

8-9 "Great" : Try this at least once, you'll be happy you did :D

10!!!!! "Godly" = This is attainable, but the most subjective of all grades. If I ever give a beer a 10 it'll be because it blows your mind.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rogue Yellow Snow IPA

Long time...I've been drinking, but for myself.  Here's to me.

Look/Smell - Picture doesn't show how hazy it is, but it is.  I took pic b4 the last, bottom of the glass swirl.  Very carbonated.  Smells like a sweeter IPA, can't wait to down it.

Taste - Has a good citrus sweetness, like lemon in the background, way way in the back of the class.  Hops, bitter hops are in front.  It's like a snow storm in your heart, a bulldozer running through your feather bed. These have nothing to do with it, just nonsense.  I kid again.  It's bitterness is the strongest thing I've had.

Rating - 6
IPAs are bitter, but this ones the most bitter.  Try it for Rogue's sake, but leave it for another IPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment